The Magnetic Alignment Camber Gauge measures the Camber and Caster angle on the wheel hub or brake disc. It allows adjustment to maintain correct wheel alignment and prevent your tire from getting untimely worn out.. Its a useful tool to maintain the correct Camber settings after dismantling and re-assembling the suspension.
- Size: approx. 4.9″ x 2.0″ (L*D)
HOW TO USE
- Remove the four-wheel positioning sensor (fixture) then the tire;
- Carefully place the magnetic gauge tool on the side of the brake wheel;
- Adjust the gauge tool to zero;
- Install the required positioning special parts;
- With the help of magnetic gauge tool’s degree findings you adjust the positioning parts to the required measurement angle;
- If there is a little deviation when you re-test with the positioning tool, just fine-tune at the bottom of the car. (Generally a little deviation does not cause positioning failure).
- 1 x Magnetic Alignment Camber Gauge