Our locks have been tested, approved, and certified, suitable for a variety of bikes, easy to carry. Made with Zinc Alloy and Special ABS Material, Wear-resistant and Anti-pressure; Special Keyhole Design, not easy to be smashed; High-grade gold steel lock core, Anti-hydraulic clamp, Anti-sawing, Anti-drilling, Anti-rust, covered by ABS plastic material, Won’t scratch your bicycle.
- Security level: 12.
- One lock can lock more than one bike.
- Easily fixed to the Handlebar, Seat Post.
- Foldable design, very convenient to carry.
- Finland high security and drill resistant lock cylinder.
- Weight: 650g.
- Length: 80cm.
- Material: Zinc Alloy+ ABS.
- 1 x Lock Body.
- 1 x Bracket + Gasket.
- 2 x Screws.
How to close the lock
- 1. Turn the word wheel to the current password (factory default 0000).
- 2. Pull out the knob.
- 3. Insert the locking piece into the locking hole of the lock body.
- 4. Press the knob and dial the current password in chaos.
How to change password
- 1. Turn the word wheel to the current password (factory default 0000)
- 2. Turn the knob to the variable position
- 3. Turn the word wheel to set the desired password
- 4. Turn the knob back to its original position
Remember to press the red dot after folding the lock, or easy loose.