This fantastic Electric Liquid Transfer Pump will save your every drop!
The old days painfully transferring liquid out of a drum are over!
Instead of struggling to pick-up and pour gas from a heavy can without spilling it all over the place,
Now you can safely and easily use Electric Liquid Transfer Pump to transfer or empty tanks, barrels, drums, carboys and IBCs.
This pump is great for multiple fluid applications including gas, diesel, kerosene, antifreeze, water and other non-corrosive liquids.
You can use it for your boat, cars, truck lawn tractor and mower, pressure washer and generator.
No Mess No Fuss with Electric Liquid Transfer Pump
Safe&Easy to Use – This portable transfer pump is designed for quick and easy emptying of gas cans of various sizes. It eliminates the lifting of large, heavy, gas cans and spilling wasted fuel. Up and down operated flexible spring type bellows allow smooth operation and high powered discharge.
Multiple Fluid Applications – Kerosene, Light Oils, Diesel Oils, Chemical Insecticides, toluene, light solvents, gasoline, water (not for drinking), any non-corrosive liquids
Widely Used – This hand transfer pump is multinational: Emptying and refilling fish tanks/aquariums, transferring fuel to cars trucks, emptying bath water for use in the garden, clearing flooded basements, fill tanks of mowers, wheelers, golf cart and other homestead vehicles.
HOW TO OPERATE
- Immerse the suction end of the pump into the liquid (ex. Gas Can)
- Insert the tube into a container to receive the liquid
- Turn the pump on. Caution: Do Not over fill the container. Avoid pumping liquid to a container higher than the pump’s motor housing
- When finished, keep the pump upright and lift the handle above the pump mechanism to drain any liquid back into the original container. Do Not lay pump down until all liquid has been drained from the tube and pump.
- Run water through the pump after using it with another liquid. This will rinse the interior and extend the life of the pump.